Thursday, October 8, 2009

bussines letter

September 26, 2009
Mr. Gantulga
President,
SIMULINK Corporation
Technical,
Gantulga@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Gantulga :
I learned of matlabing through online research using the Search database through Services at Virginia Tech where I am completing my Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. From my research on your web site, I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I am interested in a software engineering position upon completion of my degree in September 2009.As a graduate student, I am one of six members on a software development team where we are writing a computer aided aircraft design program for matlab. My responsibilities include designing, coding, and testing of a graphical portion of the program which requires the use of SIMULINK for graphics input and output. I have a strong background in computer aided design, software development, and engineering, and believe that these skills would benefit the designing and manufacturing aspects of software. Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications.My qualifications make me well suited to the projects areas in which your division of matlab is expanding efforts. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you, and will contact you in a week or ten days to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me such as a company application form or transcripts. Thank you for your consideration.Sincerely,nyamsuren Chingeltei district 18th khoroo 34-523 (976)-95686813

No comments:

Post a Comment