Thursday, October 8, 2009

cover letter

Cover letter
Posted by nyamka
Bolor.D
Director of company
Mobicom
UB city, Mongolia
Sukhbaatar district
0-976
Dear Bolor:
If your organization skilled and experienced telecommunication engineer, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs and objective with you .I want to enter your company. I graduated from Information and Communication University and GPA 3.5.I am telecommunication engineer. So I am thinking work along the own job. I can develop my professional horizons by seeking new challenges communication system.
In review of your company’s purposes and I am interested your carrier. Futhermore I believe that my experience is perfect with your current requirements. I am able to innovative ideas that take modern communication technology and contribution advances and shift in the company.
I would like collaborate your collective. I’m honesty and self- confident. Therefore I will lead and efficiency work with colleagues. I feel that personal interview is better and will demonstrate my knowledge and abilities. You trust me to my capacity for work. Thank you for your consideration. I looking forward speaking with you soon
Sincerely,
Nyamsuren.D

No comments:

Post a Comment