Wednesday, October 21, 2009

interveiw

1. Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself /character/ personality?
My name is Nyamsuren.D and I'm from Mongolia. I live in Ulaanbaatar with my parents. I’m 19 years old. I study Information and Communication Technologies University. I’m third course. My professional is Telecommuniction engineering. I’m energetic.
2. What are your greatest strengths (weaknesses)?
My greatest strengths are ability working in the field of communication
My greatest weakness is work in under pressure.

3.Where do you see yourself five years from now? How do you feel about your future in the profession?
I see creative a our life. I’m glading choose this profession and it obtaining good life and belief .

4. Looking back, what would you do differently in your life ? My education is very differently.
6. What have you learned from participation in extraculum-activities?
- I learn with some book and people's advice. I think it long time.
8. What and in what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our organization?
9. What makes a job enjoyable for you? What two or three things would be most important to you in your job?
Yes, I good engineering, I developing a Mongolian technology.

10. Can you work under pressure ?
No, I can’t

11. How important is communication and interaction with others on your job?
Ability in a job.

12. Do you prefer to work by yourself or with others?
Yes I do

13.What are your long-range goals and objectives?
I will good engineer.

14.What are your short-range goals and objectives?
Studing to be careful with good credits.

15.How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
In order to Mongolian develop.

16. What do you think you gained by working in your last job (studying in your school) ?
What were you responsible for? What did your job involve?
Working in the laboratories, i will good work in equipments it is very enjoy my profession.

17. Why do you want to work for this company?
Because i believe good work for this profession. This company is a very polite with collective.

18. What type of position do you think you are suited for? How would you describe the position we have to offer? .
office in job suitable
19. What aspects of the position are you most interested in? How long do you think you would stay with us?
I like work in fresh environment and ability with people. I can to make a enjoying. I will stay 7-30 years.

20. What salary would you expect for this position?
250$

No comments:

Post a Comment